After a long delay, I am rejoining with Carole Knits on Ten on Tuesday! The topic she chose for this week is 10 things to do in a waiting room. So here’s my list!
- Knit! That was an easy one, right?
- Blog. Sometimes if I forget my knitting, I draft a blog post on my phone.
- Play games on my phone.
- Watch TV. My doctor’s office usually has on HGTV, and I can’t resist an episode of House Hunters!
- Do work. That is both a benefit and a drawback of having a work phone with email access…
- Read. A benefit of having a Kindle app on my phone if I haven’t planned ahead to bring the actual Kindle.
- Check my social media.
- Read knitting blogs! 🙂
- Shop online. Hey, sometimes I need some time to browse Etsy and Amazon.
- Roll my eyes dramatically, sigh, check my watch, and try to find a fellow waiter who is also exasperated and will complain with me!
Wow… so I never realized how much my waiting habits have changed since I got my iPhone. I’m kind of ashamed that so many of these are focused around my phone, when I like to think that I’m not on my phone all the time, and actually engage with real life!