Ahhhh… finally, these are done. As you’ll remember I had quite a struggle with these socks. Part of it was the pattern’s fault (truly!) and part of it was my fault. Once I restarted, things went very smoothly, and I even finished both socks! For this project, I used Lorna’s Laces Bigger on the Inside and solid black and white from Simply Socks Yarn Company.
I finished these a while back, but due to the blog hiatus, I hadn’t gotten them posted. I haven’t actually worn them yet, but when I put them on again for the photo shoot, I was pleasantly surprised to remember how comfortable and soft they were. These will definitely be on rotation for this winter!